We Are Hiring!
Digital Marketing Account Manager
Every day we wake up knowing we’ll go “above and beyond” for our clients, and in doing so fulfil our aim of helping people and the planet.
Hi, we’re Transcend Marketing and we’re looking for an exceptional human being with excellent skills and experience as a Digital Marketing Account Manager.
We demonstrate excellence in every aspect of our company, starting with our communication with one another, our clients and anyone else who encounters our brand.
If you want to grow as a person and work with a fast-paced and motivated team, then please read on about our company.
Transcend Marketing is a forward-thinking team of self-starting, conscious individuals, who see the “bigger picture”.
Established in 2012, we’re a leading UK digital marketing agency, servicing clients globally, across multiple languages and platforms.
Although small, we punch well above our weight and we’re proud to work with clients both big and small, across a range of industries. In fact, we see our size as an advantage since it means all our clients benefit from a more personalised service; testament to this is that most of our new clients find us through word-of-mouth.
In fact, in a recent awards event run by “The Drum” (the leading marketing authority in Europe), our clients took to the polls, voting us “the 6th best digital marketing agency in the UK”, based on our results alone!
Passion is the key ingredient in all we do, and we consistently obtain desirable results for our clients and, as our name implies, we frequently transcend our client’s expectations. Yes, we are a marketing agency, but with a distinct difference; our clear purpose: “to create a better future for the planet and future generations”.
We’re recruiting A-players only, who are aligned with our mission and share our company values of Ethics, Honesty, Results and Happiness.
Ethics are the moral principles that guide our business conduct – treating others how you would like to be treated is a core component of building trustworthy relationships
Transparency is a core part of how we work – honesty with co-workers and clients alike helps us grow and develop trust; admitting when you are wrong is key to personal growth and learning.
Exceptional Humans Only
We’re looking for an extraordinary Digital Marketing Account Manager to join our team. The main attributes (essential for all our team members) are quality communication skills, resilience, consistency, enthusiasm and being outcome focused.
You must have a growth mindset and be able to look beyond challenges to create solutions. We require someone who can balance, prioritise and manage themselves effectively, all whilst motivating others. We require someone with the ability to work on a diverse range of tasks and have a flexible and energetic approach to each day.
This is a 100% Remote Position.
- Experience as a Digital Marketing Account Manager (references are required).
- Demonstrable knowledge of the role (covered during the recruitment process).
- A reliable laptop or desktop computer (with functioning video and microphone).
- A fast, stable internet connection.
- Ability to work remotely effectively (previous experience of remote working is valuable).
Key Duties Include:
- Full spectrum management of your own client list.
- Develop, manage, and implement client digital marketing strategies (predominantly SEO and paid advertising).
- Frequent client interaction, creating reports of deliverables to present on client calls.
- Manage and maintain our client workflows using our management software.
- Assigning client tasks to Account Executives and managing team capacity.
- Keeping all client accounts on track to meet client objectives and KPIs.
- Maintain our high client retention rate.
- Training Account Executives in tasks relating to digital marketing and client management.
- Participating and contributing towards the ethical direction of Transcend.
- Helping the senior team where needed.
- Maintaining KPIs relating to company growth.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Excellent all round communication skills.
- Excellent proof-reading skills with flawless spelling and grammar.
- High attention to detail with a ‘self-starter’ approach.
- Excellent time management is essential; ability to organise and prioritise your workload with a flexible approach to tasks.
- A passionate team player whose supportive, encouraging and proactive with great initiative.
- Agency experience of 2+ years as a Digital Marketing Account Manager.
- Demonstrable skills in setting up and managing SEO, PPC and paid social campaigns.
- Experience in advertising on Microsoft, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram.
- Good working knowledge of various CMS methodologies.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Google Looker Studio and Tag Manager experience.
- Paid app promotion and ASO.
- Experience in global, multilingual SEO and paid search strategies.
- Experience in new business initiatives, such as pitching to potential new clients and presenting in meetings.
This role is more than just performing recurring tasks each day. Alongside the focus and loyalty needed to live and breathe our values and mission, we require a commitment from our new Account Manager to show up as the best version of themself every day; positive, enthusiastic, and excited about the impact we’re making for our clients!
If you believe you have the skills, desire and mindset to join our team, then please send us a short statement to kick-start your application.
The guidelines for the statement (please title it “One Thing I Do Better”)
– Strictly, no longer than 5 sentences.
– Must explain one thing that you do better than anybody else.
Please send your response to [email protected] and attach your CV (or your LinkedIn profile). If it makes sense for us to continue, we’ll be in touch right away.
* PLEASE NOTE *
- References will be required if you reach the interview stage (do not apply if you cannot provide 2+ references).
- Salary will be discussed during the final interview (as it’s entirely dependent on your experience).